8 SUMMER RELATED POSTS THAT ARE HELPFUL

The summer hasn't really kicked in yet in Odense. We only had like two weeks of hot weather, and haven't really got any since without heavy wind. So I'm sitting inside while listening to the rain on my windows, reading inspirational blogs with all these amazing summer posts and vacation updates, looking forward to my own vacation and to the trip to Barcelona with my good friend Annika. This made me gather some summer related posts that I find helpful but also give instant summer vibes:


4 Types Of Hats You Can Wear In The Summer by Take Aim

How To Press Flowers In 3 Methods by The House That Lars Built

18 Salads To Make All Summer Long by The Kitchn

10 Notebooks That Will Make Your Productivity Skyrocket by Career Girl Daily

16 Best Summer Punch Recipes by Camille Styles

5 Beach Outfits You Can Copy by The Closet Heroes

20 Delicious Summer Dinners by Food 52

Tips For Working From Home During Summer by The Blog Market




Kommentarer