WHY BLOGGING IS SO REWARDING

I started to blog seven years ago. It all started in 2010 when I wanted to share beautiful pictures that inspired me. It was also back then I found out that I wanted to become a photographer and I started to take a lot of terrible pictures, but hey. You have to start somewhere. So ofcourse I had to share all these images on my blog, right here. Back then my blog was called "The picturebook". And the blog has had a lot of makeovers and different kind of designs through the years. 

Even though I've blogged this long, I still find it very lovable. It has given me the space and the chance to write about my passions.



Here are just a few reasons why I love being a blogger:

I get to be creative. Producing great visual content is something I love to do, not just on my blog, but also with my work as a photographer.

I'm learning and improving every day. Evolving with each post. If I compare with some of my earlier posts, my writing has improved dramatically. Also my photography skills has improved through time.

All the sweet comments. When I read a comment saying how much somebody loves my content, it puts a huge smile on my face. Also a big confidence boost. So thank you guys!

You inspire or get inspired. There are so many beautiful and gorgeous women out there that I feel so inspired by. I love reading informative blogs that keep me up to date on all the latest fashion trends. But we all bring something different to the table, and that is what I love about it. 

It's given me some great opportunities. I have been able to work with some wonderful brands in the process. I'm always excited about receiving blogger mail. And it is all because I love what I do.
 

Kommentarer