A GREAT SERIES FOR ALL THE FASHION LOVERS OUT THERE

It happened some weeks ago. I was at home, relaxing on my couch, when I was looking through Netflix and found this series called Girlboss. I read the description, and it sounded really exciting, so I decided to give it a chance ... And suddenly I was binge-watching 5 episodes and I just couldn't stop! I saw the complete season 1 in two days. Yes. This actually happened.

I highly recommend Girlboss. If you are a fashion lover like me, I guarantee you will LOVE this series! Girlboss is inspired by the New York Times best-selling book “#Girlboss” by Sophia Amoruso, founder of the fashion brand Nasty Gal.

Throughout the series, you follow Sophia. She's quirky, funny, and slightly manic. All in a way that makes you laugh. And yes. If you're a 20-something girl. This series is definitely relatable. Well, it certainly is for me, anyway. "adulthood is where dreams go to die. Grow up, get a job, become a drone, and that's it. And then it's over. I just need to figure out a way of growing up without becoming a boring adult".

But lets not get all depressed by this. Sophia has this cool rock chic style through the entire season, and has an amazing way of transforming her vintage finds. It all makes you want to reconsider your own style.
She is a kick-ass woman with ambitions and watching this series, episode to episode, makes you want to follow your own dreams. You can watch the trailer here.




Image source | Pinterest

Kommentarer

Send en kommentar