WELL HELLO THERE, NEW YORK

It was an amazing trip, with a lot of great adventures all around the city. It has been one of my dreams for a loooong time, to visit New York. So I'm happy that I finally got to experince the big apple. I will post a couple of blog posts of some of the places we visited. Also because I took A LOT of pictures that I want to show you guys.
Let me start of by showing you guys some of the stuff we did see in the days we spend in the city that never sleeps.

TOP OF THE ROCK
This is the view from Top of the Rock observation deck in Rockefeller Center.
We actually visited on our last day in NY, and went here early in the morning.



NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY
A lot of people and young students go here to study. Such a beautiful place to be. 
If I lived in NY I would go there to get some perspective and use my time to work and focus on writing blog posts and answer mails. Would be a perfect place for that, so you don't get tired of sitting at home.  


ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER


INSIDE THE GUGGENHEIM MUSEUM


THE VIEW TO WILLIAMSBURG BRIDGE FROM BROOKLYN 
I'm so glad that I experienced this beautiful city, and I'm absolutely sure that I will be back. I felt very inspired in NY, and I would really like to shoot some more pictures. But also do some editorials, in some of all the cool places I spotted on my way around the city.

Kommentarer

  1. Stunning views! You captured the city so well :)

    Take care,
    Daniella x

    SvarSlet
  2. Amazing pictures! I woulds love to back there again!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Yes, you definitely should! I can't get enough of this city!

      Slet

Send en kommentar