I'M GOING TO NYC


...In about two weeks! I'm looking so much forward to it! I've been dreaming about this for years. And it is finally happening! 
I'm actually going as a school trip with my photography class. We are going to visit photographers living in New York. Visiting museums, getting photography assignments and lots of stuff.
I'm just looking so much forward to experince the city with my camera! Hopefully getting as beautiful pictures as these. And I can't wait to share them all with you.

Sources: Pinterest


Kommentarer

  1. I am so jaleous! I wish that was me. I hope that you will have an awesome trip with your class mates :-)

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Katrine! Glæder mig helt vildt :)

      Slet

Send en kommentar