SPRING FEELINGS

So I'm starting on my project on monday. I'm going to focus on studio photography, and try out different kinds of studio lighting. So if there is any readers from Odense that would like to stand model for me and have some cool pictures taken, just let me know, haha ;)

The weather has been so amazing lately. I can really feel the spring. The sun is shining all the time and it really gives me lots of energy and lust for doing creative things. 

My friend Annika shot these pictures of me when we were out shooting some new fashion images for my website. You can see the pictures of Annika right here.

SHIRT | Gina Tricot | BAG | And Copenhagen | SNEAKERS | Nelly |

Kommentarer

  1. I love how you styled this look hun! So gorge x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/ss17-trend-must-have-a-polka-dot-dress/

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar