GREEN VS RED

I've had a small vacation this week. It's been so nice, to just stay at home and relax. I've finally had time to focus on things I haven't had the time for in a long time, because of my work. So I really feel energized again. This also resulted in these outfit pictures. Mesh tops are getting very trendy, and I have been loving this trend for quite some time. I bought this top a while back. And I haven't really worn it that much. I think it is very difficult to find out how to style mesh tops, especially if you want to wear it for everyday use. But I've experienced it fits perfectly for party dresses.
superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer