I AM DREAMING OF...

...Getting a new haircut. I haven't been to a hairdresser for ages now. So my hair has just become ugly and boring. I don't know what to do with it anymore. 
And I've come to that stage where I don't care about my hair, so I just make a messy bun everyday. I really need change! Something new. And bold. 
I have been crazy about these haircuts for a long time and always dreaming of trying it myself. But I thought that it was too crazy to cut off all my hair. 
But now that I am so sick and tired of my hairstyle, I can finally do it! At least I am thinking about doing it. If I dare. 
What do you guys think? Is it too crazy?
Pictures found on pinterest

Kommentarer

  1. Do it! Det ville være fedt til dig. Og det kan altid vokse sig langt igen, selvom det tager lidt tid :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ååååårh jeg har bare SÅ meget lyst til bare at gøre det!

      Slet

Send en kommentar