THE SLIP DRESS

I use a lot of my time on my laptop working, editing, and reading A LOT of fashion blogs. I catch up on new trends and get inspired. 
I quickly fall in love with the creative way of dressing. My pinterest is filled with boards with different kinds of trends. And I want to try them all! 
I am sure you guys have seen the latest trend with the slip dress. And as you already guessed. I am totally loving it!
 superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

  1. Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
    Love your style, you rock!♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this so much! xo

    minonimia.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, I like slip dresses too. I like how you styled it, it looks great :) ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Ana :)

      Slet

Send en kommentar