OFFSHOULDER SWEATER

Hey guys! Here is the first outfit post in 2017!
I got this sweater when I was out buying christmas presents, and I just had to buy it immediately!
I don't really wear offshoulder items, but I do have a great love for sweaters. But somehow this combination was just perfect for me!

HAT asos | SWEATER gina tricot | BOOTS dr. martens | 
superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

  1. Wow, I just love this sweater dress! The neutral camel color is perfect, too. I love how you gave it an edgy twist with your boots.

    Meagan
    www.meagansmoda.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Podobająmi się Twoje "rajtki"

    Pozdrawiam - http://izabiela.pl/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I had to translate this, hehe. Thank you for the comment :)

      Slet
  3. Hey Kathrine! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love this look. It's sexy yet classy and perfect for the transitional season. Look forward to seeing more of your posts xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for the sweet words, Sabina :)

      Slet

Send en kommentar