MY WISHLIST

Happy december guys! December is a very busy month for me. There is so much to do, both at work but also at home. This also explains why I haven't posted anything lately. My family asked me for a wishlist a week ago, but I had no clue what to wish for! I should really just write down every time I find something that I need or I could die for. Because I really do find things that I am in need of, very often. But for the first time in my life, I sat down and made a realistic wishlist, with things I actually wish for. So here is it:
So my wishes this year is Stonewear and cutlery by Christian bitz | bedding and cloths in cool prints. (Striped bedding from Ikea) | Skirt by Gina Tricot | 
A lot of sweaters. (Camel sweater from Zara) | Towels in beautiful colors. (Towels from H&M)

Kommentarer