KARRUSEL 2016

So I told you guys that I went to Karrusel this year, with some of my good friends. I took a couple of pictures that I want to share. 
These pictures show perfectly how fun the whole day was, with these guys. 

Let me tell you a bit about Karrusel. Karrusel is a three days long party that takes place in the center of Odense in Denmark. It's a bit like Distortion that takes place in Copenhagen. The first day starts with a party in a park filled with creative decorations and laser light and different DJ's playing around the park. 
The second day is where the street party takes place. The inner city of Odense is turned into on huge party. Also with different kinds of music and DJ's around the center. My friends and I went to the City this day, and had a lot of fun. 
The hightligt of Karrusel is the finale party. Each year with a different theme that looks so cool, with light, decorations music and so on. The theme this year was chrome, from the raw industrial environment and surroundings from the harbour. Rave atmosphere and Sci-fi cirkus. 
My friends and I haven't participated in the finale party yet. But we have to do it next year. So see you next year Karrusel! 
superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer