AT THE COUNTRY

So I spent my weekend at my brothers place. 
My brother and I haven't really spent time together in a looong time. So I'm really happy that we finally got to this weekend.
My brother and his girlfriend is expecting their second child. So we were out taking pictures, which turned out really great! If you guys are interested in seeing some of the pictures, you can check it out on my facebook page here.
These pictures were shot at the location were we had the shoot. Very beautiful place, so I had to have some pictures for myself. 

superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

  1. love your tat! and i love how your animalprinted shoes blended well with your dress. keep up the good sense of style xx

    mutzii | www.theshoenazi.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw thank you so much for the sweet words!

      Slet
  2. Such a beautiful place and pictures!!!
    Xo
    www.colourvibes.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Heidi! I really appreciate it!

      Slet

Send en kommentar