THESE OLD STREETS

I had a great vacation with my boyfriend. But we are back home and back at work again. And there is already so much to do. But I am glad that I can look back at all the good times Alex and I have had this summer. 

That also reminded me of these pictures I shot with Alex not so long ago. I love this part of my town. These beautiful colorful houses. 
I wanted to show you guys my favorite pants. I got these from a market at my hometown so they are unfortunetly not easy to get. They had a lot of jeans with different kind of patterns, which I am looking for at the moment, so I just fell in love with this place.

 superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

Send en kommentar