LACE & OVERKNEE

Hi guys! 

I want to show you my latest outfit! And share some news! 
I have finally bought a brand new laptop. I needed a new one that I could use for both work and leasure. And I got the most awesome laptop! 
Anyways, I'm a bit busy these days with work, and my boyfriend is finally moving in with me. 
So there is absolutely no space in my appartment at the moment. There is just so much to do. But that is one of the cons of being an adult.

I hope you all are enjoying the spring!
 superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk 
 

Kommentarer

  1. Wow ! Great look, I'm fan and I love the over the knee boots ! chic and original with a lot of outfits ! ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Sakina. I'm glad to hear that :D

      Slet
  2. awesome <3

    http://thatwildflower.com/

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar