SUMMER VIBES

Hey guys! It's finally amazing weather in Denmark! So I'm quite excited at the moment. 
And that is also why I have bought this amazing jumpsuit from H&M on sale! 
I've been looking at this for a long time, but finally it was on sale, and I just had to get it! 
I really love the pattern and the colors, and It's also just soooo comfortable! 
I know I'm gonna wear this all summer! 

superkathrine.blogspot.dksuperkathrine.blogspot.dk
superkathrine.blogspot.dksuperkathrine.blogspot.dk
superkathrine.blogspot.dksuperkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

  1. Love the print! It is so cute. And I really love the little twist you did in your hair too, goes so well with this outfit.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    SvarSlet
  2. I love how you have the fun stockings barely peeking out! Super cute!
    -Lindsey
    www.seamlesssea.com

    SvarSlet
  3. You are so pretty! Love this look!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    SvarSlet
  4. Very cute, nice floral outfits ! ♥

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar