MY COBBER COLLECTION

Do you guys remember when I told you about my obsession for cobber and marble? Well. I want to show you guys my cobber collection now. 
The copper basket with apples is a gift from some of my good friends from my birthday. 
I also got the light box on picture 2, and also number 5 is a gift from them. The rest is found in supermarkets and from a store called Søstrene Grenes. 
If you are curious about my other blog posts:
Here is the old blogpost with inspiration to marble: HERE
And here is my inspiration post about copper: HERE
superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk superkathrine.blogspot.dk

Kommentarer

Send en kommentar