BOHO INSPIRED BLOGGERS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW

I read lots of different blogs. And each blogger has their own unique style. 
I want to show you these 3 bloggers that pulls off the boho style so well that you immediately wants to wear boho inspired clothes for the entire summer! 


Nanda Schwarz - 19 years old Nanda has her own personal boho style, and It's so inspirational that even I want to try out the boho trend. 
 photo PicMonkey Collage1_zpsy596hjrh.jpg



Bohemian Daydreamer - Patty is a beautiful redhead with an amazing sense for boheme style.  photo 18337066249_2db2e21f35_c_zpsqbfqubjs.jpg



Madamecharlie - This cool girl from germany knows exactly how to style the boho look!  photo gfds_zpsjgfpdo7d.jpeg

Kommentarer

  1. Nice post dear <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. I always love discovering new blogs, thanks for the recommendations :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, me too. You're welcome :) Thanks for looking by!

      Slet

Send en kommentar